Coconut Shell Service Spoon Ladles - Medium Size - Handmade - 3 Spoons - 1 Pack
1 Pack contains 3 spoons
Eco-Friendly handmade coconut shell service spoon with wooden handle, Natural Colour, Natural Polish & Finish. No Chemical Used. Handmade coconut shell ladle/ long-handled spoon with a cup-shaped bowl is one of a popular kitchen utensil from South India. Best quality Chiratta Thavi made by handicraftsman, a pure natural product. Handicrafted Coconut Shell Ladles, Stylish Coconut Ladles, Traditional Handcrafted. It has a polished coconut shell with a dark brown colour, and the wooden handle made with Bamboo, with a smooth surface. This will be a useful product for serving various dishes and for stirring the ingredients while cooking.
Features & Details:
- Smooth Coconut Shell Ladle/ Thavi/ Wooden Ladle/ Chiratta Thavi.
- These traditional handmade Ladles are from the South Indian State of Kerala.
- Suitable to be used with Earthen Pot and Non-stick Pots for cooking.
- Natural Polish & finish, No Chemical used.
- No side effects, completely a natural product
- Natural Coconut Shell Colour (Dark Brown)
- Handcrafted from selected pieces of Coconut Shells
- Handle made of Bamboo Wood
- (Approx Size) L: 26cm | Dia: 6 cm | Dep: 4cm
Note: Coconut Shell size and Bamboo handle size (and whole spoon size), colour, and texture may slightly vary from the images displayed. Assorted Sizes/ Shades/ Texture.