We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that you and Your personal identification information is one of our most important assets. We store and process Your Personal Identifiable Information on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules there under. If you object to your Information being transferred or used in this way, do not use GatiBuy Website.
GatiBuy observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access to, and the misuse of, personal data collected by GatiBuy. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal data you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
We collect the personal information to render our services efficiently. To curb down the chance and risk of online/ offline frauds. In process to provide our service we, are required to have the personal information of the Customer to authorise and complete the purchases/ transactions or requests of the Customers. We process and collect your information mainly for the following purposes:
- To help you Purchase/ Acquire the Products/ Services that you have requested
- To process any payment connected with that Products/ Services as requested.
- To Ship the Products (Orders) you have purchased.
- To contact you if required in relation to the Product/ Services that you have Purchased/ Requested to any communications that you might have sent us.
- To provide you with Customer Care.
- For Security and Fraud Prevention purposes.
- To help improve our Applications and our Services.
- The use of this information is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests.
Your Contact Details will be shared with the below Third-Party Solutions Providers:
- Your Contact Details will be shared with our Payment Gateway Partners for processing your payment.
- Your Contact Details will be shared with our Logistics Partners for delivering the order.
We will retain your personal data for as long as we deem it necessary to enable you to use our services, to provide our services to you, including maintaining the online user account, to comply with applicable laws, resolve disputes with any parties and otherwise as necessary to allow us to conduct our business, including to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
We rely on you to ensure that your personal data is complete, accurate and current. Please do inform us promptly of any changes to or inaccuracies of to your personal data by contacting us.
WHAT ARE COOKIES:
A cookie is a small text file of letters and numbers that is stored by the browser on your computer when you visit certain websites. A cookie allows a website to distinguish your computer from other users' computers. Cookies do not contain Personal Data unless you have already given this information to the Website. You may delete or block the cookies, if that is what you choose to do. Note that this may make it less convenient for you to use our websites.